In short, a snapshot is a random screen indication, for example from a movie or a video you are watching with VLC Player. Making a snapshot vlc player? With VLC Player it is possible to make a vlc snapshot of the favorite scene from your favorite movie. Read now step by step how to make a snap shot vlc.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open VLC Media Player
2. Open the video you want to play
3. At the moment you want to make a snapshot of your video you push ‘SHIFT’ en ‘S’ at the same time
4. The snapshot is now saved (Standard: My documents/images)
There is even another way to activate the vlc snap shot button, so you can make a vlc snapshot with one single mouse click.
1. Go to Extra –> Preferences and select ‘Video’
2. On the bottom of the page under ‘Video-snapshots’, you can choose where you want to save your vlc snapshot
3. Go to View and select ‘Advanced Controls’
4. Above the play button you’ll find a button that allows you to make screenshots