Follow the steps below:
1. Connect your TV Tuner to your computer
2. Open VLC Media Player
3. Go to Media –> Open capture device
4. For capture mode choose ‘DVB DirectShow’ ‘TV (digital)’and choose for DVB type: DVB-T
5. Then fill in the transponder/multiplex frequency. You can find the right transponder/multiplex frequency in the settings of your TV Tuner.
6. Most of the time a TV Tunes icon is on the desktop of your computer. Click on this icon and search for the available channels at the settings of the TV Tuner. Most of the time the Frequency is shown behind the channels. This is the frequency which you have to fill in at transponder/multiplex frequency.
7. You can leave the bandwidth at undefined
8. Then click on ‘Play’
9. One of the TV channels that is supported by TV Tuner is now being played
10. Via Play –> Program you can change the channel
11. Have fun!